If you believe you have been treated badly and after complaining to the senior officer/manager of the particular department or statutory body you were still dissatisfied, you may then complain to the Ombudsman.

You may walk-in to the office, call by telephone to make an appointment, write or send an email.

You are to provide:

– Your name and address

– The Public Authority

– Information about your complaint


The Ombudsman would:

(1) Interview you ( the complainant)

(2) Acknowledge your complaint by letter.

(3) Make enquiries of the Public Authority. (This may include investigation into the complaint.)

(4) Make recommendations to Public Authority on what should be done to resolve the complaint.

(5) Provide you with information on the results of his enquiry or investigations.

viva viagra
viva viagra

1 Comment

  1. the accountant general department 2-4 church st in kingston jamaica.has not paid my pension since 2016.i am tired of calling 1876-922 8320 and writing to response.i served well for 20 years.this is very bad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.