If you believe you have been treated badly and after complaining to the senior officer/manager of the particular department or statutory body you were still dissatisfied, you may then complain to the Ombudsman.
You may walk-in to the office, call by telephone to make an appointment, write or send an email.
You are to provide:
– Your name and address
– The Public Authority
– Information about your complaint
STEPS IN COMPLAINTS-HANDLING:
The Ombudsman would:
(1) Interview you ( the complainant)
(2) Acknowledge your complaint by letter.
(3) Make enquiries of the Public Authority. (This may include investigation into the complaint.)
(4) Make recommendations to Public Authority on what should be done to resolve the complaint.
(5) Provide you with information on the results of his enquiry or investigations.